Whilst I was getting the holiday pictures off my camera, I came across these photos – which I’d completely forgotten about – from last month’s Handmade Market at Stockport’s indoor market hall.
It was our first official event as Fi & Me, so whilst it was a quiet affair (September – slap bang between Summer holidays and Christmas – is a bit of a funny time of year for craft fairs, lots of browsers), it was still very special to us.
Fiona with the Fi & Me stall at Stockport’s historic indoor market
Fi & Me owl keychains
New Fi & Me vintage fabric necklaces
Fi ‘s card stand with owls and a slug!
Felt monkey cards
Vintage fabric bow brooches/hair clips
Brooches and business cards
Owls and monkeys
Even our mum has got in on the act by making some hats for us. We call them ‘Hazel’s Hats’.
Here are a few ‘old favourite’ kitty and umbrella necklaces, with some recycled leather jewellery from our new range.
We hope you enjoyed the pictures, which give you a sneak peek of some of what you’ll be able to find at www.fiandme.co.uk soon or if you come to visit us at one of our next fairs. We’ve got a busy couple of months coming up, but we couldn’t be happier:
- Halloween Handmade Market, Stockport – Sunday, 23rd October 2011 – less than one week away!
- Stockport’s Traditional Christmas Market – 26th November 2011
- Christmas Handmade Market, Stockport – 27th November 2011
- Winter Wonderland. Marple Bridge – Saturday, 3rd December 2011
- Stockport Town Hall Christmas Gift Fair – Sunday, 4th December 2011